MAKE A DONATION – WE ENSURE YOUR CONTRIBUTION GOES FAR
Sikh Family Center
California Office address:
751 Laurel St. #410
San Carlos, CA 94070
SUPPORT US TODAY. DONATE NOW!
HERE IS WHAT YOUR TAX-DEDUCTIBLE DONATION CAN HELP COVER:
- Motel vouchers for a woman having to leave an abusive situation
- Emergency aid to a family facing homelessness
- Translation costs for critical health and safety resources
- Emergency medical aid
- Prepaid phones for victims of violence fleeing to safety
- Training for volunteers to sustain our National HelpLine
We Can’t Wait to Grow!
The need for community-based, culturally humble, Punjabi-specific resources and interventions for our community far exceeds what any current Sikh organization can meet. SFC needs to build capacity to provide these necessary services. We recently successfully fundraised to hire an Executive Director (ED) who can take further our organizational mission and take SFC’s work and impact to the next level.
We are now seeking to hire a Hire a Community Advocacy Coordinator to:
- manage the increased Helpline traffic & volunteers;
- to enhance capacity for necessary community outreach
Can We Count on Your Support?
As the only Sikh organization in the U.S. focused on addressing family and gender-based violence, we are humbled to have the support and backing of people like you. Our work would simply not be possible without it. Our community is our #1 motivation, as well as our #1 support. We realize this is a time of many pressing demands, but we hope you will consider donating to SFC.
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
Start at smile.amazon.com and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases when you choose Sikh Family Center as your preferred charity!