MAKE A DONATION – WE ENSURE YOUR CONTRIBUTION GOES FAR
Sikh Family Center
We are a national organization and serve all of the U.S. To make a check donation, please send to:
755 Herndon Ave, Suite 250 #101
Clovis, CA 93612
SUPPORT US TODAY. DONATE NOW!
HERE IS WHAT YOUR TAX-DEDUCTIBLE DONATION CAN HELP COVER:
- Motel vouchers for a woman having to leave an abusive situation
- Emergency aid to a family facing homelessness
- Violence prevention programming: e.g. workshops at Sikh camps or materials like Sehj Series for college students
- Translation costs for critical health and safety resources
- Travel costs for gurdwara tabling events “Health of a Nation Begins in the Homes of its People”
- Training costs for Community Advocates from across the U.S., to better connect sangat to appropriate services
- Mental Health & Trauma Recovery awareness and support videos and materials in Punjabi and English
- Prepaid phones for victims of violence fleeing to safety
- Training for volunteer Peer Counselors to sustain our National HelpLine
Can We Count on Your Support?
As the only Sikh organization in the U.S. focused on addressing family and gender-based violence, we are humbled to have the support and backing of people like you. Our work would simply not be possible without it. Our community is our #1 motivation, as well as our #1 support. We realize this is a time of many pressing demands, but we hope you will consider donating to SFC.